Did you know that in the upcoming Closed Beta version of Moonscape, you can get your hands on a Moonscape City NFT? There’s a lot that’s up for grabs this period. Start by firing up your lunar colony with one of the pre-built cities, each containing specialized building development levels and configurations also, join Closed Beta testing to help finalize gameplay mechanics, and earn some well-deserved coins for your input.
Kicking off soon, you can participate in the limited sale of the Moonscape City NFTs on the Scape Store where you will be able to buy and trade them, giving you access to some exciting features. Some pre-built city strategies you should look out for in the sale include:
- Power Giant: City combo that includes an extra Power Plant structure, which means that you can operate extra resource gathering facilities on the moon.
- Defense Maxi: City type that prioritizes the defense matrix shield to guard against enemy attacks.
- Balanced Builder: A more balanced city layout that keeps a general approach to exploration, defense, and resource extraction.
- Science Maxi: A city building layout that prioritizes research in the “Industry Inc” and “Resource Corp” buildings.
All these and much more so, join in now to experience them all. Moonscape City NFTs will have quality levels ranging from Common to Legendary. These quality levels are determined by upgrade levels of the buildings within each city. The higher the level of the buildings, the higher the quality of the city.
Each building in a city has upgradable levels, ranging from 1 to 10, and the higher your building power levels in your city the more merits you enjoy and they include:
- DeFi Power: Buildings that enable specific DeFi functions will increase the bonus earning of DeFi features. For example, staking tokens in a common City with a level 1 building will earn you *2% bonus, but a level *10 building would be *12% bonus. (*Note these percentages are TBC).
- Strategic Gameplay Power: The second function of the building power levels is that the level is a cap to the building’s core feature. For example: if the core feature is moonrover skills, you can only increase the skills up to the building level.
A series of limited sales for these NFTs will take place. Ensure you don’t chicken out because of the price tags, these NFTs are going to be worth a whole lot! While it’s possible to level up and get Epic or Legendary cities on your own, ensure you try your best because having these pre-built cities will save you time while you earn a lot.